Cooking with the kids: Let’s make Gnocchi!
Cost:$40.00 per person
About this experience
We are so happy to have you back in our kitchen cooking together!
Your safety and health have always been our highest priority. To provide you with the safest experience possible, we made some changes to our cooking class setting. We will always do our best to provide with you a unique and unforgettable experience!
This is what you can expect when you come in the kitchen for your cooking class:
- The kitchen is constantly cleaned and sanitized by our staff;
- Mask or face covering is required to participate to the class;
- Each parent-kid couple will work individually on a cooking station and there will be NO FOOD or TOOLS SHARING with any other people.
- Unfortunately we will not accommodate any dining experience at this time. All the food you cook during the cooking class will be to take home.
- There are three hand-wash sinks available for you to wash your hands as many time as you would like;
- We will provide you disposable gloves to wear while you cook;
- We will prepare a small individual finger food platter for you to enjoy while you cook, so you don't starve!
You will prepare from scratch:
- Ricotta Gnocchi with Oragnic Tomato Sauce and Burrata Cheese
- Cannoli Filling
We will prepare for you:
- Individual finger food platter for you to enjoy while you cook;
- Orange Juice and Biscotti
The menu contains gluten, eggs, nuts and dairy
Thank you for understanding that we cannot accommodate menu substitutions in our classes.