Cost:$85.00 per person
About this experience
We are so happy to have you back in our kitchen cooking together!
Your safety and health have always been our highest priority. To provide you with the safest experience possible, we made some changes to our cooking class setting. We will always do our best to provide with you a unique and unforgettable experience!
This is what you can expect when you come in the kitchen for your cooking class:
- The kitchen is constantly cleaned and sanitized by our staff;
- Mask or face covering is required to participate to the class;
- Each person will work individually on a cooking station and there will be NO FOOD or TOOLS SHARING;
- Unfortunately we will not accommodate any dining experience at this time. All the food you cook during the cooking class will be to take home.
- There are three hand-wash sinks available for you to wash your hands as many time as you would like;
- We will provide you disposable gloves to wear while you cook;
- We will prepare a small individual finger food platter for you to enjoy while you cook, so you don't starve!
You will prepare from scratch:
- Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli
- Fettuccine Pasta
- Amatriciana Sauce
We will prepare for you:
- Individual finger food platter for you to enjoy while you cook;
- Espresso and Biscotti
The menu contains gluten, eggs, nuts and dairy
All our classes are BYOB (beer and wine only please). We encourage you to bring some wine to enjoy while you cook, because we always cook better with a glass of wine and.... maybe you will speak some words of Italian by the end of the class!
Thank you for understanding that we cannot accommodate menu substitutions in our classes.