Assistant Store Manager APPLY NOW
Full-time position: 30-hours week.
- Mon. 2:00 - 6:00pm
- Tue. OFF
- Wed. 2:00 - 6:00pm
- Thu. 2:00 - 6:00pm
- Fri. 1:00 - 6:00pm
- Sat. 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Sun. 11:00am - 4:00pm
Part-time position also available with flexible hours (with one full weekend day required).
The Assistant Store Manager works closely with the Store Manager to learn all the aspects of running a store.
The Assistant Store Manager provides outstanding Customer Service, achieve sales volume, adheres to Healthy Italia visual presentation standards and maximizes profit by controlling expenses and protecting company assets.
Major duties and responsibilities:
- Delivers excellent customer service and demonstrates a high degree of professionalism;
- Achieves high level of performance and results
- Coordinates merchandise replenishment and the flow of merchandise from the stock room to the sale floor
- Exercises judgment and discretion alone, and in conjunction with the store manager in the day-to-day operations of the store
- Any other tasks assigned from time to time by the Store Manager
- Answering phone calls
- Reply to emails
- Assist our Assistant Business Manager to handle cooking classes and private events bookings
- Assist the kitchen team in any task needed (ex. ingredient box preparation, printing food labels)
- Available to work on a flexible schedule and the hours necessary to open and/or close the store, including nights and weekends.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written), including strong relationship building skills
- Ability to be in your feet for most of the day or moving on the sales floor or stock room
- Ability to maneuver merchandise and lift up to 40lbs
- Physical activities include engaging in repetitive motions, bending, kneeling , twisting, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking, reaching or/and using a stepstool on a frequent basis
- Food Lover
- Outgoing, passionate and enthusiastic individual
- Italian language speaker
- Ability to multi-task effectively and switch focus with ease
- Extremely organized with keen attention to details
- Self starter with the ability to work independently and with minimal guidance
- Solution based thinker with a consistently positive attitude
- Comfortable stepping outside regular duties as needed
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing plans and priorities in an ever-evolving environment
- Ability to respond professionally to critical feedback and proactively in seeking support and help when needed.