Marketer APPLY NOW
Part time position: 20 hours/week - flexible
Our small business, a cooking school and marketplace, is seeking a part-time marketer to join our team. As our sole marketer, you will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies to strengthen our brand identity, increase sales on our e-commerce platform, and drive traffic to our retail store.
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns across multiple channels (social media, email, print, etc.) to promote our brand and increase sales
- Write and design marketing materials such as email newsletters, flyers, and social media posts
- Manage and grow our social media presence (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter) with a focus on engaging our audience and increasing our following
- Analyze marketing metrics and use data to improve marketing strategies, particularly for our e-commerce platform
- Collaborate with the team to brainstorm new marketing ideas and initiatives, such as promotional campaigns to increase sales in our retail store
- Previous marketing experience is preferred, but not required
- Strong writing and design skills
- Familiarity with social media platforms and tools such as Canva, Hootsuite, and Mailchimp is a plus
- Strong analytical skills to measure and report on campaign performance
- Passion for food and cooking, and a desire to learn and grow in the marketing field
Work Schedule and Location:
This is a part-time position with flexible hours, but requires being present in-person at our cooking school and marketplace in order to collaborate with our team and oversee events. Remote work is not available.
If you are a creative and driven individual with a passion for food and cooking, as well as a strong interest in building brand identity and driving e-commerce growth and retail sales, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to help grow our small business.2023-04-17|||Madison, NJ|||Marketing Team||||||9iqiPbfPb5RRSvzM|||PART_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||