Date: Monday 29 March to Tuesday 30 March 2020
Time: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
We are so happy to have your kids back in our kitchen cooking together!
Your safety and health have always been our highest priority. To provide you with the safest experience possible, we made some changes to our cooking class setting. We will always do our best to provide with you a unique and unforgettable experience!
This is what you can expect when you come in the kitchen for your cooking class:
- The kitchen is constantly cleaned and sanitized by our staff;
- Mask or face covering is required to participate to the class;
- All the food prepared during the class will be for the kids to take home;
- Unfortunately we will not accommodate any dining experience at this time.
- There are three hand-wash sinks available: the kids will be required to wash their hands constantly during the class;
- We will prepare a small individual platter with some pizza for the kids to eat during the class.
The kids will make:
Menu to be determined.
Then kids will snack some pizza on their working station while cooking.
The menu contains gluten, eggs, nuts and dairy
All Covid-19 restrictions have been lifted. If guest prefer to wear a mask, it will be at their discretion.