Hello! Healthy Italia is excited to host your group from Max Challenge for a private cooking class on Sunday, May 1st from 11:30am-1:30pm
Come join us for a unique experience where you will create dishes from scratch guided by a one our wonderful cooking instructors. You will use fresh ingredients to prepare five healthy meals for the week. A delicious lunch, prepared by Healthy Italia will be served!
During this class you will prepare:
- Stuffed Bell Peppers with Roasted Vegetable Puree - Hands-on
- Cod Mediterranean Style - Hands-on
- Quinoa Salad with Roasted Vegetables - Hands-on
- Grilled Chicken with Fresh Herbs and Lemon Extra Virgin Olive Oil - Hands-on
- Broccoli, Zucchini and Cauliflower Soup - Hands-on
For lunch you will enjoy:
Chickpea, Kale and Carrot soup
Spinach Salad with Walnuts, pistachio pesto and white balsamic vinegar dressing
The menu contains gluten, eggs and dairy.
All our classes are BYOB (beer and wine only please).
Thank you for understanding that we cannot accommodate menu substitutions in our classes. Please let us know of any allergies in the notes section when booking.
All Covid-19 restrictions have been lifted. If guest prefer to wear a mask, it will be at their discretion.