Happy Summer! We are so happy to have your kids back in our kitchen cooking together. Their safety and health have always been our highest priority (see our Covid-19 precautions below). We will always strive to provide with your children with a unique and unforgettable experience!
During Week Nine of camp the children will make:
Monday, August 22nd
On the first day of each week of camp, participants will "learn the basics" so they can build on these skill as the week progresses and they attempt new dishes:
Tuesday, August 23rd
Wednesday, August 24th
Please note the menu contains gluten, eggs, nuts and dairy. Please make us aware of any allergies when signing up your child for campl=
What to expect when it comes to Covid-19 precautions and procedures at camp:
- The kitchen is constantly cleaned and sanitized by our staff;
- Mask or face covering is required to participate to the class;
- Maximum class size is set at 9; each child will have his/her own cooking station and ingredients;
- The kids will enjoy the food they prepare here in the store and bring home leftovers;
- There are three hand-wash sinks available: the kids will be required to wash their hands constantly during the class
All Covid-19 restrictions have been lifted. If guest prefer to wear a mask, it will be at their discretion.