Date: Mon. 16 to Thur. 19 August 2021
Time: 10:30 - 12:30 pm
We are so happy to have your kids back in our kitchen cooking together! Your safety and health have always been our highest priority. To provide you with the safest experience possible, we made some changes to our cooking class setting. We will always do our best to provide with you a unique and unforgettable experience!
This is what you can expect when you come in the kitchen for your cooking class:
- The kitchen is constantly cleaned and sanitized by our staff;
- Mask or face covering is required to participate to the class;
- The kids will enjoy the food they prepare here in the store and bring home leftovers;
- There are three hand-wash sinks available: the kids will be required to wash their hands constantly during the class;
- We will prepare some pizza for the kids to eat during the class.
The kids will make:
Spinach Gnocchi with cream Sauce
Handmade Bow-tie pasta with Tomato Sauce
Vegetable Frittata with Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese
Crostata Pie with artisanal Jam
Piadina (Flat Bread) with soft cheese and zucchini
The menu contains gluten, eggs, nuts and dairy
Here at Healthy Italia we care about our customers and employees, so we are following CDC guidelines regarding the spread of Covid-19.As far as on-site cooking classes:
Masks are required to enter the facility and for the entirety of the cooking class.
A temperature check is required upon entering the cooking school.
In case of a cooking school shutdown, due to COVID 19 regulations, you will receive store credit to use towards a future cooking class or store products. No refunds will be available.