Happy Valentine's Day! Join us for a romantic and fun night together.
Enjoy delicious appetizers prepared for you by our chef and then spend some quality time in the kitchen cooking the entrees together! Each couple will get to enjoy dinner at your own dining table set up for you in our unique store front location.
The menu for the evening is as follows:
- Charcuterie Board with Italian Cheeses and Cured Meats
- Warm Savory Croissants with Prosciutto Cotto and Fontina Cheese
- Potato Cream with Grilled Shrimp
- Roasted Asparagus wrapped in pancetta with Asiago Cheese
- Handmade fettuccine with Mushroom and Truffle Sauce
- Salt Crusted Branzino with Roasted Vegetables
- Warm Chocolate Cake with Mascarpone Cream
- Italian Cookies and Chocolates
The menu contains gluten, eggs, nuts and dairy.
All our classes are BYOB (beer and wine only please). Classes that have complimentary wine or beer tasting include a small sample of the wines/beers being featured that night.
Thank you for understanding that we cannot accommodate menu substitutions in our classes. Please let us know of any allergies in the notes section when booking.
The instructor for this class will be Cristina.
Here at Healthy Italia we care about our customers and employees, so we are following CDC guidelines regarding the spread of Covid-19.As far as on-site cooking classes:
Masks are required to enter the facility and for the entirety of the cooking class.
A temperature check is required upon entering the cooking school.
In case of a cooking school shutdown, due to COVID 19 regulations, you will receive store credit to use towards a future cooking class or store products. No refunds will be available.