Happy Valentine's Day! Join us for a romantic and fun lunch together.
Spend some quality time in the kitchen cooking together! Each couple will get to enjoy lunch at your own dining table set up for you in our unique store front location.
The menu for the lunch is as follows:
- Charcuterie Board with Italian Cheeses and Cured Meats
- Spinach Salad with walnuts and Pistachio Pesto and White Balsamic Vinegar Vinaigrette - Hands-on
- Lobster Ravioli with Pink Sauce - Hands-on
- Orange and Olive Oil Cake - Hands-on
- Espresso and Piccola Pasticceria (Italian cookies and chocolate selection)
The menu contains gluten, eggs, nuts and dairy.
All our classes are BYOB (beer and wine only please). Classes that have complimentary wine or beer tasting include a small sample of the wines/beers being featured that night.
Thank you for understanding that we cannot accommodate menu substitutions in our classes. Please let us know of any allergies in the notes section when booking.
The instructor for this class will be Cristina.
Here at Healthy Italia we care about our customers and employees, so we are following CDC guidelines regarding the spread of Covid-19.As far as on-site cooking classes:
Masks are required to enter the facility and for the entirety of the cooking class.
A temperature check is required upon entering the cooking school.
In case of a cooking school shutdown, due to COVID 19 regulations, you will receive store credit to use towards a future cooking class or store products. No refunds will be available.